RECOMMENDED FOR: BEGINNERS – INTERMEDIATE RIDERS
Almost all the touristic places around Cusco are filled with people every day, but we still have some quiet places that you can visit without having to worry if you will have the chance to really enjoy your time there. It will almost seem like you have found a private place just for yourself. One of these places is the religious Inka complex of Ñaupa Iglesia.
This complex is located in the heart of the Pachar canyon, and is really well preserved. It has a considerable terrace complex, but the nicest part about it is the impressive altar which represents the Inka trilogy (Chakana).
US$ 80 USD Per Person
If this is your first time going to the Andes or high mountains we recommend getting information about ALTITUDE SICKNESS, see below for some websites recommended by high mountain doctors and scientists from over the world.
DATE: Monday – Saturday (all year)
Students / Volunteers: $5 USD discount only with valid student card / certification
Organized Groups: We offer private tours and departure at any time
Group size: 1 – 10 participants
- Professional English speaker tour guide / experienced rider.
- Well-groomed Peruvian Paso Horse.
- Private transfer to the ranch/round trip. (We can organize this for an additional fee)
- Tips for guide and camp staff.
WHAT WE ADVISE TO BRING/CARRY
- Rain jacket or poncho (December – April).
- Sweater and jacket (something warm if necessary).
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
We’re sorry, but our horses are not for rent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is operated by HACIENDA DEL CHALÁN, a legally registered company with the Peruvian government, which operates from the office at our ranch located in Paucarbamba – Cusco in Peru.
For more information about terms and conditions CLICK HERE.
BOOK HERE: We highly recommend to book your trip prior to your arrival in Peru.